The composition of the project house
Drawing a house.
A typical project consists of:
- Architectural section of the project.
(Issued in duplicate with "wet" seals and signatures.)
The structure of the architectural set is sufficient for obtaining a building permit and construction passport.
- Cover page.
- List of drawings.
- A copy of the qualification certificate of the architect who developed the project, certified by a personal seal.
- Explanatory note, which reflects:
- Residential and general area, overall dimensions, building volume, area of development.
- The main constructions and materials are described
- The list of materials used in the project is certified by the signature of the main architect of the project.
- Plans for the first and second floors.
If the house provides a basement, then the basement plan.
- The plans indicate all the necessary sizes:
- the thickness of the walls and partitions,
- distance to doors and windows
- room sizes.
- location of ventilation and smoke channels.
- Four facades
The facades indicate the height of the base and the top of the roof, the location and markings of the doors and windows.
- Two sections of the house.
The sections show the height of the rooms, window and door openings, window sills.
- Roof plan.
(Issued in duplicate)
Included in the standard set of drawings and contains lists and quantity of materials.
- Drawings of foundations, including:
- Plan monolithic pillow,
- schemes reinforcing carcasses intended for reinforcing the monolithic pillow,
- plan walls of foundations located above a monolithic pillow,
- crossing the foundations, which shows the depth of foundation,
- specification of used materials
- Floor plan (all floors), which displays:
- placement of elements of concrete slab (or wooden beams),
- Showing monolithic areas and the necessary spare parts.
- The list and number of overlapping elements are given.
- Drawings of prefabricated reinforced concrete crosspieces and / or monolithic belts (all floors) including:
- plans indicating the locations of various bridges,
- bridges specifications specifying the name and number of different bridges.
- Drawing of the roof, including:
- plan of the rafters, with a list of elements,
- section of the roof, on which the dimensions of the main elements are specified,
- list of necessary materials.
All our projects contain materials that are sold in bulk in stores and mass-produced by enterprises.
- Because of:
it is impossible to predict the visions of each Customer, the location of furniture, which depends on the placement of sockets, switches and fixtures, the choice of specific sanitary appliances and heating systems is purely individual.
Plumbing and electrical sections of the project are executed at the request of the Customer, by an additional payment.
In the presence of data engineering geological surveys for a fee, we can perform the calculation of foundations.
Drawing a house - Example of a project:
Cover sheet. On it with the signature of the architect, data on where the house is being built.
A copy of the current license (certificate of the architect) approved by the signature
List of drawings.
Explanatory note. General data: the address of the plot, the serial number of the act of land, the plot area (these data may be entered later by the owner), general data on the house.
Explanatory note. Structural solutions, description: foundations, walls, ceilings, roofs.
Explanatory note. Engineering part. Description of water supply, sewage system.
Explanatory note. Electrical Fire prevention measures Description of fire prevention measures used in the project.
Explanatory note. Safety precautions, lightning protection.
Explanatory note. A consolidated table on the design part of the project signed by the chief architect
The master plan area. The plan of the site is transferred from the act on the ground with the binding of the house
Ground floor plan with all sizes, area of rooms and notes
The plan of the second floor with all sizes, area of rooms and notes
Four facades of the house along the axes. This sheet shows the number of main wall materials in m3, and a fragment of the fence.
Section by axis 1-1 This sheet shows the height of the internal elements of the house, and describes the composition of walls, ceilings, roofs.
The section along the axis 2-2 on this sheet shows the height of the internal elements from the opposite previous sheet of view.
Roof plan. This sheet shows the shape of the roof, the main dimensions, the area and the markings.
Scheme of ventilation and smoke channels. This sheet shows the channels for connection of the boiler and the ventilation with elevations and basic attachments.
- The layout of the elements of the foundation. This sheet shows the shape of the foundation pillow with the main sections and bindings.
(The foundation is calculated by default for good soils with a carrying capacity of> 2 kg/cm2, but if geological intelligence data is available, it may be listed for a fee, under the soil in your area)
The layout of the elements of the walls of the foundations. On this sheet the walls of foundations with marks of sections, main dimensions, and characteristic section are displayed.
Scheme of layout of foundation blocks. On this sheet reflects the layout of the layout of concrete blocks with the main marks of heights, marking and tied to the axes. (The sheet is present only in the case of prefabricated foundations)
Expansion of the porch walls. On the sheet a diagram of the layout of blocks under the porch (at the prefabricated foundations) or a plan for pouring the foundation under the porch is displayed
Sections on the bases. Crossing the foundations in key locations according to the markings on the foundation plan
Reinforcing the foundations. Scheme of reinforcing foundations in key locations.
Specification of materials on foundations. On this sheet is the calculation of the number of basic materials for the construction of the foundation (concrete, fittings)
Plan of the monolithic reinforced concrete belt of the 1st floor. On this sheet is a plan of reinforced concrete belt for the laying of overhead panels, the main cross-sections of the fittings and the specification of belt materials.
Specification of monolithic belt materials
The layout of the elements of the overlap of the first floor. The sheet shows the layout of cavity reinforced concrete panels and notes.
Nodes of overlap. The sheet shows the nodes of the monolithic sections of the ceiling and the scheme of reinforcement.
Specification of the 1st floor floor. The sheet contains the specification of the materials for the first floor overlappings and the notes
Concrete bridges over the doors and windows of the first floor. The sheet shows the location of the finished bridges over the windows, doorways and specification.
Monolithic belt on the 2nd floor. The sheet indicates the plan of the mogholite belt for laying the ceiling of the 2nd floor with the specification.
Overlappings on the 2nd floor. The sheet shows the layout of beams overlap between the 2nd floor and the attic with the specification.
Units of the 2nd floor. The sheets show the nodes of the ceiling beams and the main elements.
Bridges 2nd floor. On the sheet the layout of finished ferro-concrete crosspieces above the windows and doors of the 2nd floor is displayed.
A roll of bridges. The sheet shows the total score of bridges
The layout of the elements of the roof. The sheet shows the location of the rafters and the main elements of the roof
The nodes of the roof. The sheet shows the main nodes for fixing the details of the roof with each other
Specification of roof elements. On the sheet all the materials on the roof for the order are collected.
Scheme of reinforcement of aerated concrete. The sheet shows the scheme of the fixation tabs in aerated concrete blocks.
Letters present on projects of frame houses: The location of the racks of the wooden frame on the ground floor.
The location of the wooden ceiling elements
Specification of materials for wood cutter for ordering a sawmill.
Frame scaffolding on each wall of the building
Specification of wooden frame for ordering sawmill.
Features of the roof and section of the wall of the frame house.
In the project, all calculations of materials are given without stock and require proofing by the developer before the start of construction.
Use the selection with filters to get a more accurate search.